Prayers of celebration for…
- The birth of Tabitha Elizabeth Tripp, daughter of Jon and Nevada Tripp, granddaughter of Janet and Rich Tripp
- The birth of Paige Virginia Hadfield daughter of Paul and Cassie Hadfield, grandchild of John Hadfield.
Prayers of care and concern for….
- Barb Hadfield
- Ken Wilkowski, father of Nickola Marquette
- Randy and Trudy Genrich (new address: 6501 Woodlake Dr. #414, Richfield, MN 55423)
- Mia Balong, niece of Mary Jane Adams
For all those living with cancer and cancer treatments:
- Marcy Maass, her spouse, Mary Jane Adams, and children, Grace and Ruby (find Marcy’s page at caringbridge.org)
- Felix and Barb Perry
- Marc and Cathy Brown (find Marc’s page at caringbridge.org)
- Marty and Doug Struxness
- Mike Peterson’s son, Eric Peterson, his spouse Amanda, and children Royce, Calvin, Evelyn, and Charlotte.
- Keith and Judy Roberts
- Steve Olmstead, his spouse Lisa, and children Gunnar and Evyn (find Steve’s page at caringbridge.org)
Prayers of support for….
- Mary Nielsen and family after the death of her husband, Irv
- Bill and Bonnie Forsman and family after the death of Bill’s sister, Ann Adams
- Dawn Baker and Mark Nelson and family after the death of Dawn’s mother, Nadyne Oakley
- John Chlebeck and Heather Warweg and family after the death of John’s mother, Erma
- Roberta Kagin after the death of her partner, Herb Roy
- Dana Blanck’s family and Mayflower Church
- Martin Erickson III and Emily after the death of son and brother, Martin Erickson IV
Birthdays over 80:
- April 2: Lucille Nichols
- April 8: Felix Perry
Remember, the most reliable way to reach clergy with a pastoral care concern is the pastoral care line, 612-824-0762, x113. Clergy check it several times a day.