January worship will move online only due to the spike in Covid cases. Worship will be livestreamed at 11 am throughout the month. Updates on February worship will be shared as January draws to a close. Thank you for joining us online and for helping keep our community healthy!
While Mayflower cannot regulate what actions groups take to mitigate COVID transmission during meetings held away from our building, we strongly encourage you to follow the CDCs recommendations, including:
- Meeting in a well ventilated area, preferably with an air purifier.
- Maintaining 6 feet of distance between individuals.
- Wearing a properly fitting mask whenever you are around those you don’t live with.
- Getting fully vaccinated (including booster shots as you become eligible.)
- Staying home if you are experiencing any new or worsening symptoms associated with COVID-19.
- We also strongly encourage you to go with consensus rule if you are considering deviating from any of the above recommendations, meaning that if even a single member of the group is uncomfortable with the proposed compromise, the whole group will honor that person’s wishes. Remember, this is about lovingly keeping each other safe and acknowledging how our actions affect others.
If you have questions about this or would like help thinking through your group’s off-site COVID practices, please do not hesitate to contact the leadership team.