https://www.mayflowermpls.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Mayflower-Church-1_3690-copy.jpg 305 640 Kathy Graves http://mayflowermpls.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Wordmark-Alt-300x150.jpg Kathy Graves2023-02-24 07:24:232023-03-10 07:40:29It’s Nominating Season
Are you invested in the vitality of the church?
Are you ready to serve in a leadership role … or interested in learning more about the possibilities? Get details or jump in right now. Click here to indicate interest.
Council: (please indicate interest by March 15)
- Two candidates this year as well as councilors for subsequent years
- Three-year terms beginning in May
- Council position description
- Two candidates
- One three-year term and one two-year term
- Nominating Committee position description
Delegates to the Annual Meeting of the Minnesota Conference of the United Church of Christ
- Both adult and youth
- June 9-10 at the College of St. Benedict
- The meeting will be held in-person with some options for remote participation
- Position description
What do you need from me?
- Consider taking on a role yourself
- Suggest names of people whom you would like to see in a leadership role
Why are you asking?
- At Mayflower leadership is shared broadly and those who want to lead step forward to express their interest. It’s a fundamental part of our governance model.
- The vitality of the church depends on broad-based, diverse leadership.
How do I respond or learn more?
- Click here for a quick way to indicate your interest Click here to indicate interest.
- Contact anyone on the Nominating Committee: Connie Ford (chair) email@example.com, Diann Anders, Ellen Baker, Steve Rawlins, Karen Smith Sellers