- like potluck meals and/or ice cream?
- want to create deeper connections with members of your church family?
- want to be more creative?
- want to incorporate more sacred practices into your life?
- like learning and/or trying new things?
If any of these things sound like you, we encourage you to join us for our All-Ages Afternoon Arts events on the first Sunday of each month, following the 11 am service. Meet us in the Dining Room for a potluck meal followed by workshop-style classes on using creative activities as sacred practices. For our October event, we will focus on free-writing/drawing as a way to quiet our inner critics so we can make some dang art, already! Everyone is welcome. No experience necessary. We’re here to explore, have fun, and learn from each other across generations.